Cemetery NumberLC041
TownLITTLE COMPTON
Cemetery NameBLACKMAN BURYING GROUND
Find A Grave (Opens in New Tab)
Graves ListDisplay Graves List
LocationWEST MAIN ROAD - N OF MEETINGHOUSE LN
StateRI
DirectionN
Pole Number 
Distance 
Map Number 
Page Number 
Plat Number 
Deed Book 
Deed Page 
Size in Feet 
Size in Feet 
Inscriptions2
Fieldstones 
Tombs 
Exist?NO
Last seen date? 
Oldest1690
Newest1690
Enclosure 
Gate 
Terrain 
CommentOn the present Leeds Burchard place. It is north of the telephone office which is north of Meeting House Lane. The place was owned in 1890 by Mr. Follen Beebe who found the stone below in his cellar. Now (1961) in the hands of Mrs. Leeds Burchard. Gravestone now at historical society.
Cemetery Location
Cemetery Burial Map N/A
 

ADDITIONAL CEMETERY PHOTOS/MAPS